# 存 / 取款

# 场景 1

When will the bank open?
银行几点开门?

When will the bank close?
银行几点关门?

The bank is open from 9 am to 5 pm.
银行从上午九点到下午五点营业。

Can I help you?
您需要什么服务吗?

I’d like to deposit some money.
我要存钱。

How much would you like to deposit?
您想存多少钱?

I’d like to deposit 2000 yuan.
我存 2000 元。

Can I see your deposit book?
我能看一下您的存折吗?

Here is my deposit book.
这是我的存折。

What’s the annual interests rate, please?
请问年利息是多少?

It’s 2.5 percent per year.
每年百分之二点五。

Oh, it’s really low.
噢,太低了。

Will you still deposit your money, then?
那您还要存钱吗?

Mmm, I think so.
嗯,我想是吧。

Please fill out the deposit slip.
请填写存款单。

Please enter your code.
请按密码。

sorry, your code is incorrect.
对不起,您的密码不正确。

Please try it again.
请再试一遍。

But I’ve forgotten the code.
但我忘了密码了。

Don’t worry. Take your time.
别着急,慢慢想。

Oh, I’ve got it. Thank you.
噢,我想起来了,谢谢。

It’s all set. See you next time.
钱存好了。欢迎下次再来。

# 场景 2

Next one, please.
下一位顾客,该您了。

Hello, I want to withdraw money.
您好,我要取钱。

I want 3000 yuan in cash.
我要 3000 元现金。

Here is the money you want.
这是您所要的现金。

How much is left, please?
请问还剩多少钱?

There is 3500 yuan left.
还剩三千五百元。

My fixed deposit certificate is due today. Please cash it for me.
我的定期存款单今天到期,请给我现金。

Here’s the deposit and the interests, all together 5050 yuan.
这是存款本金和利息,一共 5050 元。

# 场景 3

I’d like to open a deposit account.
我想开个存款户头。

Current account or fixed account?
活期存款还是定期存款?

I’d like to open a current account.
我想办个活期存款。

What’s the difference between the two?
活期存款和定期存款的区别是什么?

Current account is more convenient.
活期存款比较方便。

Fixed account has higer interests.
定期存款的利息高一些。

Wait a minute, please, I’ve changed my mind.
请等一下,我改变主意了。

I’d like a fixed account, please.
我还是办个定期存款吧。

Please show your ID card.
好的,请出示您的身份证。

By the way, will you leave your code?
顺便问一下,您留密码吗?

Is there any use for doing that?
那样做有什么用处吗?

If the deposit book is stolen, the thief can’t draw your money without the code.
如果存折被盗,小偷没有密码就取不走钱。

Here is your deposit book. Please keep it well.
给您存折,请保管好。

# 场景 4

Hello, sir. Nice to see you again.
先生,您好,又是您啊。

Hello, I lost my deposit book just when I left the bank.
您好,我刚离开银行就把存折丢了。

I am here to report the loss of my deposit book.
我来挂失我的存折。

What procedures should I go through?
需要什么手续?

What credentials are needed?
需要什么证件?

Please provide your account number and code.
请提供您的存折账号和密码。

Please show your passport or ID card.
请出示您的护照或身份证。

What is the service charge?
需要多少手续费?

Our service is free of charge.
我们银行提供免费挂失服务。

Here is your new account, please keep it well.
这是您的新存折,请保管好。

I surely will. Thank you.
我一定会的,谢谢。

# 场景 5

Can I cash a check here?
这里能兑现支票吗?

I’d like to cash the traveler’s check.
我想把这旅行支票兑现。

Do you collect any service charge on traveler’s checks?
兑换旅行支票收手续费吗?

We ask a 5 percent service charge.
要收 5% 的手续费。

Please write your name and address on the back of the check.
请在支票背后写上您的姓名和地址。

Please change it into US dollars.
请把这张支票兑换成美元。

Sorry, your check can’t be changed into US dollars.
对不起,您的支票不能兑换成美元。

Your check can only be changed into pounds.
您的支票只能兑换成英镑。

Then please change it into 300 pounds.
那就请您把它兑换成 300 英镑吧。

Here’s the receipt. Will you please check it?
这是收据,请检查一下。

# 场景 6

Excuse me, where can I change foreign currency?
请问哪儿可以兑换外币?

Can I change RMB into US dollars?
我可以把人民币换成美元吗?

How many RMB to a US dollar?
一美元换几元人民币?

What is today’s rate of exchange for US dollars?
今天的美元汇率是多少?

The rate is one to eight.
汇率是 1:8。

I want to change this 10,000 RMB into US dollars.
我要把这一万人民币换成美元。

Do you want small bills or large bills?
你要大票子还是小票子?

It doesn’t matter.
无所谓。

Can you break this large bill into small change?
你能把这张大钞票换成小钞吗?

Would you break this 100-yuan-bill for me?
您能帮我破开 100 块钱吗?

# 单词 & 短语

  • bank 银行
  • deposit money 存钱
  • withdraw money 取钱
  • interests rate 利息
  • code 密码
  • cash 现金
  • check 支票
  • account 账户
  • current account 活期存款
  • fixed account 定期存款
  • credit card 信用卡
  • service charge 手续费
  • dollar 美元
  • pound 英镑
  • deposit book 存折
  • exchange rate 汇率
更新于 阅读次数

请我喝[茶]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Rudy Lo 微信支付

微信支付

Rudy Lo 支付宝

支付宝

Rudy Lo 贝宝

贝宝