# 预约和挂号

# 场景 1

Excuse me, when is Doctor Li on duty?
请问,李医生什么时间看病?

Doctor Li is on duty every Monday afternoon.
李医生每个星期一下午出诊。

What time do you want to make?
您预约什么时间?

If it is OK, I’ll make an appointment at 3 o’clock next Monday afternoon.
可以的话,请预约下周一下午三点。

I want a blood test, please make an appointment for me.
我需要验血,请帮我预约一个时间。

What about this Thursday?
这个星期四可以吗?

Sorry, I have an important meeting on Thursday.
对不起,星期四我有个重要的会议。

How about other time? Say, Wednesday or Friday.
其他时间可以吗?比如星期三或星期五。

I’m afraid not. This week is full.
恐怕不行,这个星期已经满了。

# 场景 2

I’m not feeling well these days.
我这几天感觉不太舒服。

I’ve been feeling dizzy and tired.
我总是觉得头晕、无力。

How long have you been like this?
这种情况有多久了?

About one week or so.
有一个星期了。

Do you feel suffocated?
你觉得憋气吗?

Yes. Sometimes I even can’t breathe.
是的。有时甚至喘不过气。

Let me check your chest.
我来听一听你的胸部。

I’ll then check your lung.
我再来检查一下你的肺部。

Please take a deep breath.
请深呼吸。

Do you feel painful when you do deep breath?
你做深呼吸时,感觉疼吗?

Yes, I feel that I’m in aches and pains all over.
是的,我觉得全身都疼。

I’m afraid you’ve got pneumonia.
恐怕你是得了肺炎。

Is is very serious?
我的病很严重吗?

I’m not sure about it now.
我现在还不确定你的病是否严重。

You’ll have to take an X-ray.
您需要拍 X 光片子。