# 预订交通工具

# 实用句子

I would like to book a ticket.
我想预定一张票。

Could I have a seat on the flight to Shanghai tomorrow?
我能买一张明天去上海的机票吗?

What is your destination?
您的目的地是哪儿?

When do you want to travel?
你计划何时启程?

Sorry, there’s no seat available on that flight.
对不起,那次航班的座位没有了。

Would you like the first-class or the economy?
您要坐头等舱还是坐经济舱?

I want to have a ticket for second-class cabin to Tianjin.
我要一张去天津的二等舱船票。

How much is a ticket for the first-class cabin?
一等舱票价是多少?

A one-way ticket to Nanjing, please.
买一张到南京的单程车票,谢谢。

A round-trip ticket to Hu’nan, please.
买一张去湖南的来回车票,谢谢。

Are there any cheaper tickets?
有没有便宜一些的车票?

# 场景 1

I want to reserve a flight to Los Angeles, please.
我要预订到洛杉矶的机票。

What date is that, sir?
您订哪天的,先生?

The morning of the fifth. About eight o’clock.
五号上午的,大约八点左右。

Let me check that.
我来查一下。

The eight o’clock flight is full.
八点的航班已经客满了。

I can get you a flight leaving at 9 a.m, arriving at 10:30.
我可以给你安排九点起飞的航班,十点半到目的地。

That is fine.
那可以。

What about the return flight?
回程的班机呢?

I would like to return the following morning.
我想第二天早晨返回。

We have return flight at 6 a.m. and 7:30.
回程的班机我们有六点和七点半的。

Six o’clock is too early.
六点太早了。

Can you get me a seat on the 7:30 flight?
能给我安排七点半的航班吗?

All right. I can give you your seat assignment now.
行,现在我就可以给你编好座位。

Do you want smoking section?
你想坐在吸烟区吗?

No, I want non-smoking section.
不,我想在非吸烟区。

Can you give me an aisle seat?
你能给我安排靠过道的座位吗?

Yes. It’s all set.
行,一切安排妥当啦。

# 场景 2

Reservations and ticket information. May I help you?
订票服务部,您需要什么服务?

Yes. I’d like to confirm my reservation.
我想确认我订的飞机票。

Your date of departure and your flight number, please.
请告诉我您的启程日期和班机号。

Ah, let me see.
啊,我看一下。

The date is August 12th, and the flight number is 026 from Beijing.
启程日期是 8 月 12 日,班机号是从北京起飞的 026 班机。

Your name please, Ms?
请问小姐贵姓?

It’s G-A-o, Gao.
我姓高。

Just one moment, Ms. Gao.
高小姐,请稍候。

Yes, we have your reservation.
好的,我们这有您的预订。

It’s Flight 026 departing from Beijing at three on 12th.
是 12 号 3 点,从北京起飞的 026 号班机。

You are all set, Ms.
一切都办好了,小姐。

Please check in at least one hour and a half before takeoff.
请您最晚在飞机起飞一个半小时前办理登记手续。

Yes, I’ll do that.
好的,我一定照办。

One more thing. When will I arrive in Los Angeles?
还有一个问题,我几点能到达洛杉矶?

You’ll arrive in Los Angeles at 8 p.m. on the 13th.
您会在 13 号下午 8 点抵达洛杉矶。

Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。

Have a nice trip.
祝您旅途愉快。

# 出发

What is the check-in time at the airport?
机场何时开始检票?

Excuse me, where should I board flight No.123?
请问 123 号班机在哪里登机?

At the Gate 7.
在七号门登机。

The flight has to be postponed for two hours.
航班将延误两小时。

Is this the right platform for the Tianjin train?
到天津的火车是从这个站台上车吗?

I need a porter.
我要找一个搬运员。

Porter, are you engaged?
搬运员,你有空吗?

I’ve got some luggage in taxi.
我有几件行李,在出租车里。

Is there any room in the compartment?
这个车厢里有空位吗?

Is this seat taken?
这个座位有人坐吗?

Excuse me, where is my seat?
请问我的座位在哪里?

May I smoke?
我可以抽烟吗?

May I change seats with you?
可以和你换个座位吗?

The ship will leave at three.
轮船三点钟开。

The tourists have begun to board the ship.
旅客们已经开始上船了。

Where is the check-room?
行李寄存处在哪里?

I want to check a box and two bags.
我要寄存一个箱子和两个包。

How long do you want to check?
你要寄存多长时间?

I want to check for two hours.
我要寄存两个小时。

May I use this baggage cart?
我可以使用这辆行李推车吗?

# 在路上

Excuse me, How soon will we be landing?
请问,飞机还要多久才到?

We should be landing in New York in about one hour.
一个小时后我们就到纽约。

I see. What’s the time in New York?
知道了,纽约现在是几点?

It’s 11, now in New York. Is someone meeting you at the airport>
现在是 11 点,有人到机场接你吗?

Yes, my boyfriend is.
有,我男朋友来接我。

Do you need anything?
您需要什么吗?

Can I have a cup of coffee?
给我一杯咖啡好吗?

Sure. Here you are.
好的,给您。

Do you have any English newspaper?
你们有没有英文报纸?

Do you have any Chinese magazines?
你们有没有中文杂志?

Can you give me a pillow?
给我一个靠枕,好吗?

I want a blanket, please.
我想要一条毯子。

Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪里?

Where can I find the air-sick bag?
晕机袋在哪里?

My earphone doesn’t work.
我的耳机坏了。

Can you change another one for me?
能给我换一个吗?

Shall I leave the bag under the seat?
我把包放在座位下面行吗?

Excuse me. I think you’re sitting in my seat.
对不起,我觉得你坐到我的座位上了。

I asked for a seat by the window.
我要的是靠窗户的座位。

What time will the meal be served?
我们几点用餐?

I feel airsick.
我觉得有点晕机。

I don’t feel well.
我不太舒服。

Please give me some medicine.
请给我一点药。

The plane is taking off.
飞机就要起飞了。

For your own safety, please fasten your seat belt.
为了您的安全请系好安全带。

Please refrain from smoking until the “No Smoking” sign is switched off.
在 “请勿吸烟” 指示灯亮时请勿吸烟。

Please keep your seat belts fastened.
请系紧安全带。

Please keep your seat in the upright position.
请直立靠背。

We are experiencing some turbulence.
我们遇到了气流。

We’ll be landing in 15 minutes.
飞机在 15 分钟后要着陆了。

We’re beginning our descent.
我们现在开始降落了。

Please extinguish all smoking materials.
请熄灭香烟。

We’re preparing for our final approach.
我们就要着陆了。

Please stay seated until the plane stops completely.
飞机停稳之前请勿离开座位。

Please stay seated until we reach the terminal.
飞机到达终点之前请勿离开座位。

# 到达目的地

# 场景 1

Excuse me. I’m trying to find the baggage claim area for Flight 5.
对不起,我想找 5 号航班的行李提取处。

It’s here.
就在这儿。

Has all the luggage come out?
行李都出来了吗?

No, mine hasn’t come out yet.
不是,我的还没出来呢?

Ah, that’s mine.
啊,我的出来了。

Wait a minute. That’s my suitcase.
等一下,那是我的箱子。

Are you sure that’s yours?
你肯定那是你的吗?

Let’s check our baggage claim tags.
我们还是查一查行李标签吧。

Look! Mine matches with the number on the tag.
看,我的标签号与箱子上的号码一样。

Can I see that?
让我看看行吗?

Of course.
当然可以。

Oh, you’re right. I’m sorry.
噢,你是对的,真对不起。

It really looked like my suitcase.
这箱子看上去和我的一模一样。

That’s OK.
没关系。

# 场景 2

May I see your passport?
请出示您的护照。

Here you are.
在这儿。

Do you have the Immigration Card and the Customs Declaration Form?
你有入境卡和海关申报单吗?

Yes, I do. Here they are. Thank you.
是的,我有。它们在这儿,谢谢。

What’s the purpose of your visit to Britain?
你来英国的目的是什么?

I’m here on vacation.
我是来度假的。

How long do you plan to stay?
你打算呆多长时间?

I plan to stay for three weeks.
计划呆三个星期。

Do you intend to work or study in Britain?
你打算在英国上学或找工作吗?

No, I don’t.
不想。

OK. Have a nice stay in Britain.
好了。祝你在英国逗留愉快。

Thank you very much.
非常感谢。

# 场景 3

Are you here on holiday or business?
你来度假还是来出差?

I’ve come to do a Ph.D.
我来读博士学位。

Where do you plan to stay?
你打算住在哪里?

I am staying with my uncle.
我准备住在我伯父家。

Where does your uncle live?
你叔父住在什么地方?

He lives in London.
他住在伦敦。

OK. Enjoy yourself.
好了。祝你旅途愉快。

Next, please.
下一位,请过来。

Here’s my Customs Declaration Form and here’s my passport.
这是报关单,这是我的护照。

Thank you. Nothing to declare?
谢谢。你没有什么要申报的吗?

No. I don’t think so.
没有。

No animal, food or plant products?
你没带动物、食品及植物之类的东西吧?

No.
没有。

OK. You can go through.
好了,你可以通过了。

Don’t forget the Declaration Form.
别忘了带上这张申报单。

Give it to the Customs officer standing at the exit.
把它交给站在出口处的海关官员。

Don’t you want to check my baggage?
您不检查我的行李吗?

No. That’s OK.
不必了。

# 单词 & 短语

  • reserve 预订
  • ticket 票
  • seat 座位
  • check in 检票
  • board 登机
  • luggage 行李
  • airsick 晕机
  • smoking section 吸烟区
  • non-smoking section 禁烟区
  • one-way ticket 单程票
  • round-trip ticket 来回票
  • platform 站台
  • porter 搬运工
  • customs 海关
  • suitcase 行李箱
  • passport 护照
  • visa 签证
更新于 阅读次数

请我喝[茶]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Rudy Lo 微信支付

微信支付

Rudy Lo 支付宝

支付宝

Rudy Lo 贝宝

贝宝