# 问路

Excuse me. How do I get to the Sheng Li Hotel?
劳驾,到 “胜利” 旅馆怎么走?

The Sheng Li Hotel?
胜利旅馆?

Yes, right.
对。

Let me see. It's on Guang Hua street.
让我想想,是在光华大街上。

Can you repeat the name of that street again?
您能再说一遍那条街的名字吗?

Guang Hua. It's the biggest street here.
光华。它是这里最繁华的一条大街。

That's just two blocks straight up here.
从这儿照直走,过两个街口就到了。

When you get to Guang Hua Street, you turn right.
走到光华大街后,向右拐。

No, wait a minute. You turn left.
不对,等一下。你得向左拐。

It's 100 meters down.
再走 100 米就到了。

Can I walk there from here?
我能从这儿走着去吗?

Oh, sure.
没问题。

It will take only about five minutes.
只要五分钟左右就到。

Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me how to get to Tian'anmen Square?
劳驾,先生,您能告诉我怎么去天安门广场吗?

Sorry, I'm a new comer myself.
对不起,我也是刚来北京。

Excuse me, Miss. Can you tell me the way to Tian'anmen Square?
劳驾,小姐,请问去天安门广场怎么走?

Oh, sure. You're not far from there.
噢,好的,您现在离那儿不远了。

How can I get there?
我怎样才能到那儿?

Take the Overpass to the other side of the street.
走过街天桥到街对面。

Go two blocks east and turn right.
往东走两条街,然后向右拐。

And then?
然后呢?

You'll pass a supermarket and a bookstore on your right.
您要经过一个超市和一个书店,它们在您的右手边。

Wait a minute. I didn't quite follow you.
请等一等,我没记住。

Can you tell me that again?
您能再讲一遍吗?

Mmm... You're got a map. Let me mark it for you.
嗯... 您有地图,我给您划出来吧。

Good idea. Here is a pen.
好主意,给您笔。

That looks far. Do I need to take a taxi?
好像好远,我需要打的吗?

No, you don't. It's only a fiffteen-minute walk.
不用,只需要走 15 分钟。

I really appreciate your help.
谢谢您的帮助。

It's all right.
别客气。

# 乘坐交通工具

Taxi! Taxi, please!
出租车!出租车!

Good morning, sir. Where to?
早上好,先生。去哪儿?

Friendship Hotel, Please.
去友谊宾馆。

Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李。

Thank you.
谢谢。

Please get in.
请上车。

Oh, this is a new car.
哦,这是一辆新车。

Yes, I bought it last month.
是的,我上个月刚买的。

Please fasten your seat belt.
请系好安全带。

Sir, we've got to pay the toll fee here. Five yuan, please.
先生,我们得在这儿交五块钱过路费。

Here you go. Ten yuan.
给您,十块钱。

Thank you. Here is the five-yuan change.
谢谢,这是我找给您的五块钱。

Here we are. This is the Friendship Hotel.
我们到了,这就是友谊宾馆。

Sir, ninety yuan, please.
先生,一共 90 元。

Here is one hundred yuan.
这里是 100 元。

Keep the change, please.
不用找钱了。

That's very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。

You're welcome.
不用谢。

Enjoy your stay, sir. Bye.
祝您在这里开心,先生。再见。

Does this bus go to the Friendship Hotel?
这辆公共汽车到友谊宾馆吗?

Only Number 26 Bus gets there.
只有 26 路公共汽车开往那里。

How long will it take by bus?
乘坐公共汽车要花多少时间?

Does this bus stop at the zoo?
这辆公共汽车在动物园有站吗?

No. You need to take subway to the zoo.
没有站,去动物园您得乘坐地铁。

Is there any bus that goes there directly?
有开往那里的直达车吗?

I'm afraid there isn't.
恐怕没有。

Where is the nearest No.3 bus stop?
3 路公共汽车最近的一站在哪里?

It's just across the road.
就在马路对面。

Can I get to the railway station in 30 minutes?
我能在 30 分钟以内到达火车站吗?

I think we can, if we don't get stuck in traffic jam.
能吧,如果不堵车的话。

# 单词 & 短语

  • train 火车
  • automobile 汽车
  • plane 飞机
  • helicopter 直升飞机
  • subway 地铁
  • bus 公共汽车
  • taxi 出租车
  • trolley-bus 无轨电车
  • motorbike 摩托车
  • bike 自行车
  • truck 卡车
  • airport 飞机场
  • seat belt 安全带
  • take off 起飞
  • land 着陆
  • express 快车
  • soft seat 软座
  • berth 卧铺
  • railway station 火车站
  • bus station 汽车站
  • platform 月台
  • dining car 餐车
  • luggage cart 行李推车
  • passenger ship 客船
  • east 东
  • west 西
  • south 南
  • north 北
  • northeast 东北
  • northwest 西北
  • southeast 东南
  • southwest 西南
  • right 右边
  • left 左边
  • front 前面
  • back 后面